Monday, March 28, 2011

A Week Full of Critters



So far the rest of this month has been rather peaceful for me but I think it is in part to so much going on in our little household.  Ashlie has been driving on her own now so I am left without a vehicle to get to work and so I have had to depend on someone else to take me and come get me and sometimes that can be kind of tricky. 

Took a day off during spring break and had a good day with the kids.  Met some friends and let the kids play at the park.  The little boys even had fun playing with my big girls.  They were playing tag.  So all the kids had a great time.

Last week was a week of critters for me.
Had one of these in our garage for a day.  And I really don't like lizard and especially when they are the size of alligators. 


Saturday cleaning at the camphouse, opened a couch to see if there were any blankets in the bottom of it and came eye-to-eye with one of these--


And yes it was staring at me with those beady little eyes.  Got a lot done and decided after the mouse sighting it was time to quit.

I know I grew up in the country but I do not like any of these little critters.

These next few weeks are going to be really busy.  Garage sale this weekend, MEND Leadership Conference the next weekend, party in LG meeting and visiting with our cousins from Germany the next and then it's Easter and who knows what May will bring.

I do  have to brag on Cayden.  He has been so good at going potty.  I think I am more excited about him being potty trained than he is.  It is such a huge relief for me.  And he is so excited every time he goes.  It is so heart warming to see the excitement on his face each time he uses potty.  He is so proud of himself.

I must say having two teenagers and a toddler keeps me busy and I think sometimes that is the best medicine I need during these trying times.  I don't really have time to sit and dwell on things.  Keeping busy keeps your mind occupied and keeping your mind occupied keeps you from missing what's not here.

We are one day  into this week and so far no critter sightings....and I am hoping for a critterless week.  So far, so good.

Wishing everyone a critterless week as well!!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment