Sunday, April 24, 2011

My big announcement

I haven't blogged in a while and it's because of my BIG announcement.
I got a new JOB!!!!!  I've sort of suspected it may happen but wasn't sure until last week.
I owe a huge thanks to my dear friend, Martha.
She put in a good word with me to Dr. Sharkey and he offered me a position to work on the administration side of his research grants.  I will be working at the Health Science Center--School of Rural Public Health.
I have made some fantastic friends at the Research Foundation and I will truly miss them the most.
This is huge for me and really does have a lot to do with Alan.  Losing him made me realize that I needed some sort of change.  It's been 5 years in the making and finally came full circle.
I am so excited for this new opportunity and can't wait to begin.
I started at the RF on 3/3/03 and I will start at HSC on 5/5/11.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you. We miss you of
    course but know that you were ready for
    a change. Hope everything goes well for
    you and your family. Love Ya! Toni

    ReplyDelete