Friday, January 28, 2011

The Beginning

March 9, 2006--this day will always be etched in my mind.  It was a day we received the most devastating news a parent could receive.  The news--your child has died.
Alan John Huelsebusch was stillborn at 1:05 am on Thursday, 3/9/06.  It the most devasting time of my life.  Getting pregnant with him was such a suprise to us.  Not unplanned, just unexpected.  And then to lose him like we did.  Totally unexpected as well.  So I guess everything with my pregnancy with him was unexpected.

This year will be the 5th anniversary of his death so this blog has been started in his memory.  Yes there is life after death and so much has come from his death that at times it is almost overwhelming.

And so if you will--follow along with me on "Nemo's Journey".

No comments:

Post a Comment